30 enero 2007

It was a matter of love and time...


For me, In order to understand the way I approached Johnny Indovina's projects I should start by saying that the first time I dated my boyfriend, back in 2005, he showed me the Feel album and some if his favorite tracks. My first tender memories about those first days of discovering my love for Eric are closely related to the tracks I remember from that day, while heading Coyoacan in his car, specially Death of an angel... those chords and sounds now mean much more that the surprise of finding love in an unexpected way. I didn't get Human Drama immediatly... it took me a couple of months to start feeling the true loving sensations that now I am able to recall... to create from my own astonished soul listening these songs. Once I discovered this tickling and effervescent sensation I hold it to my heart and head (and the whole me as a matter of fact) and now I know that I won't let it go... never... The fact is that (mainly) Human Drama is one of those few bands that are capable of shaking my emotions this intense and profound way...
*

I took the image from Human Drama Official Site

2 comentarios:

La maldita dijo...

Pues tendré que escuchar más a esa banda a ver qué me hace sentir a mí, quizá me despierte cosas contrarias o puede ser que hasta lo mismo que a ti pero con las diferencias pertinentes.

Tengo hambre, el sonido de las ganas de comer no me gusta; voy a la cocina.

Mariana dijo...

Te despierte lo que te despierte me encantaría saber qué te provoca.

¡Gracias por detenerte por aquí!

¡Un abrazo!